Specialist Events and Bespoke Activities
Over the years we have run many specialist events and bespoke activities for a wide variety of companies, universities, sports teams, colleges, schools including activities and support for TV and radio.
Some of our past events include;
• A specialist paddle board training day for Wigan Warriors Rugby Team with Red Bull.
• Paddle boarding with Derek the weatherman, as part of the iconic BBC Wales TV series 'Weatherman Walking'.
• Water support, equipment and interviews for BBC Radio Wales comedy show, 'The Unexplainers'
• A memorial paddle out ceremony for framily and friends of Adam Coleman and Dean Lucas. Two surfers who tragically lost their lives in Mexico, during a horrific robbery.
• A dry land surf lesson with BBC Radio Wales presenter Wynne Evans. Presented live.
• Specialist Yoga Surf Weekend in collaberation with Mountain Yoga Breaks.
• Specialist competition training for Aberystwyth University Surf Club.
• Surf competition organisation, running and judging for Aberystwyth University and Bangor University.
• Dryland surfing events at Cilgerran Castle in Pembrokeshire.
• Specialist tailored made surf lessons for visiting schools, colleges, youth groups, clubs, charities and companies.
• Specialist surf events for young people with disabilities.
Open up a picture below, to find out more about the event.