Even a website reciprocal link can help boost SEO ratings online.
Stand up paddle board lessons
What is Stand up Paddle boarding?
Affiliated to the Welsh Surfing Federation as an approved surf and paddle board school. We adhere to strict safety guidelines.
Stand up paddle boarding (paddle boarding or SUP as it’s become known) involves using a large, buoyant, stable board that is paddled in a standing position, with a single bladed long paddle.
Unlike surfing, which needs waves, stand up paddle boarding can be done on many different bodies of water, from lakes to rivers, harbours to surfing large waves, it is the most versatile of surf sports.
There are different disciplines to choose from, gentle flat water cruises taking in the coastline and wildlife, racing, white water river, catching waves.
SUP is considered easy to learn, but there are many aspects to take into consideration before heading out onto water. We do recommend having a basic level of fitness and strength.
• Learn the correct and safest techniques.
• Essential beach, board and water safety.
• Correct bad habits and techniques.
• The safest and best introduction to paddle boarding
• International Surfing Association (ISA) qualified Paddle Board Instructors,
with NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf Coach Life Saver Awards.
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for paddle board lessons in Borth. Find out more. 07976 061 514. Email:
• Minimum age 11 and able to swim 50m in open water. Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Pre-booking is essential. Full
• To make the most of your lesson, we do require everyone to be comfortable with getting out of swimming pool, from deep water, without the aid of the steps. Getting back on a paddle board, after a wipeout is difficult without the strength to do this.
For our paddle board lessons or hire, we do need flat, calm conditions, with very little wind. These conditions can be rare, even during the summer months. For this reason we suggest having as much flexibiity as possible, to increase your chances of getting a day, with the correct conditions. Due to this, we also do not have lessons or hire, available to book through our booking system. If you have some dates in mind, please get in touch to make a reservation, which we can firm up closer to the day(s), when we have an accurate weather forecast.
1 hour lesson £30 per person
2 hour lesson £45 per person
Our paddle board lessons or hire, require flat, calm conditions, with very little wind. These conditions can be rare, even during the summer months.
We suggest having as much flexibiity as possible, to increase your chances of getting a day, with the correct conditions.
We do have lessons available to book via our booking system. If you can't see the dates you want, please get in touch to make a reservation.
To make a reservation for a date drop us a message with your details
07976 061 514
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.