Even a website reciprocal link can help boost SEO ratings online.
Private stand up paddle board lessons
Private 1:1 lessons
Affiliated to the Welsh Surfing Federation as an approved surf and paddle board school. We adhere to strict safety guidelines.
Just you and one of our expert instructors to learn this great activity.
Stand up paddle boarding (paddle boarding or SUP as it’s become known) involves using a large, buoyant, stable board that is paddled in a standing position, with a single bladed long paddle.
Unlike surfing, which needs waves, stand up paddle boarding can be done on many different bodies of water, from lakes to rivers, harbours to surfing large waves, it is the most versatile of surf sports.
There are different disciplines to choose from, gentle flat water cruises taking in the coastline and wildlife, racing or catching waves.
Paddle boarding is considered easy to learn, but there are many aspects to take into consideration before heading out onto water.
• Learn the correct and safest techniques.
• Essential beach, board and water safety.
• Correct bad habits and techniques.
• The safest and best introduction to SUP.
• International Surfing Association (ISA) qualified Paddle Board Instructors,
with NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf Coach Life Saver Awards.
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for paddle board lessons in Borth. Find out more. 07976 061 514. Email:
• Minimum age 11 and able to swim 50m in open water. Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Pre-booking is essential. Full
• To make the most of your lesson, we do require everyone to be comfortable with getting out of swimming pool, from deep water, without the aid of the steps. Getting back on a paddle board, after a wipeout is difficult without the strength to do this.
1 hour private 1:1 lessons £60
2 hour private 1:1 lesson £90
Our paddle board lessons or hire, require flat, calm conditions, with very little wind. These conditions can be rare, even during the summer months.
We suggest having as much flexibiity as possible, to increase your chances of getting a day, with the correct conditions.
We do not have private lessons, available to book through our booking system. If you have some dates, please get in touch to make a reservation. We can firm up closer to the day(s), when we have an accurate weather forecast.
To book drop us a message with your details
07976 061 514
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.