Even a website reciprocal link can help boost SEO ratings online.
Join Surfrider Club.
Affiliated to the Welsh Surfing Federation as an approved surf and paddle board school. We adhere to strict safety guidelines.
A surfing club dedicated to young people with disabilities.
• Fully funded by Ceredigion Actif.
• AberAdventures is an Insport Ribbon award holder. This shows our commitment to inclusive opportunites for people with disabilities.
• Lessons provided by our professional, friendly and welcoming expert instructors. All qualified with Royal Life Saving Sociaty or Surf Lifesaving GB, NVBLGQ Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach lifesaver and International Surfing Association (ISA) coach awards..
• A unique opportunity to get invloved with surfing.
• All equipment porvided for the surfer and helper.
• Lessons run in Borth, meeting in front of Borth Lifeboat Station.
Minimum age 11 and must have a dedicated in water helper available for in water support.
To get involved, please drop us a line. 07976 061 514. Email:
If you require changing facilities, please let us know in advance, so we can arrange them for you.
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.