After School Surf Clubs
6 week term time courses for complete beginners to advanced surfers.
• Exclusive huge discount price, costing just £75.00 for a 6 week surf course!
• 1 hour lesson per week.
• Includes use of surfboard applicable to the surfers ability, warm UK winter wetsuit, wetsuit boots and for the colder months gloves.
• Regulated by the Surf Schools Alliance and the International Surfing Association, we adhere to strict safety guidelines.
• All instructors are SLAS NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach life saver awards and ISA surf coach award qualified.
• Full liability insurance, risk assessments, NOP,EAP's, instructor qualifications and DBS checks are available for you to view on request.
• *Lessons running everyday weekday evening.
• iAM bands scheme coming 2018.
• **Currently running after school surf lessons and activity weeks for Ysgol Uwchradd Tywyn, Ysgol Penglais and Ysgol Penweddig (Aberystwyth), Ysgol Bro Hyddgen (Machynlleth) and Ysgol Y Gader (Dolgellau), Ysgol Uwchradd Llanidloes and local primary schools.
* You can choose any day available. You can view which days are popular with pupils for each school at the time of booking.
**Minimum age 7 and able to swim 25m. Pre-booking is essential. Full terms & conditions.
View our fleet of rental and school surfboards
To get your children invlolved simply click the book now button.
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.
“The coaches at Aber Adventures made every wave seem catch-able for the pupils at Penglais. Their flat water contingency plans were so much fun, some pupils forgot they'd come to the lesson to surf! Our pupils left the 6 week lesson blocks confident in water safety and proud of their achievements. They developed new bonds and friendships across the year groups within school and all left with the amazing ability to stand on a surf board! Cheers guys! Can't wait for the summer term surf sesh!” Mr Fisher. Ysgol Penglais.