Even a website reciprocal link can help boost SEO ratings online.
Improvers Surf Practice Sessions
AberAdventures can really help your path from beginner, to experienced surfer.
Affiliated to the Welsh Surfing Federation as an approved surf and paddle board school. We adhere to strict safety guidelines.
Improver practice sessions are available to anyone who has had a full surf lesson with us. Hire all the equipmnent and still get some coaching from one of our expert coaches, without the full lesson format.
Improver practice sessions focus on:
• Meeting the needs, goals and aspirations of every individual. Improving paddling technique and timing. Fast effective pop up techniques. Feet and body positioning. Learning how to turn. Surfing etiquette and maybe catching an unbroken wave or two, (if conditions allow).
• Adhering to strict safety guidelines.
• Professional, friendly, welcoming expert instructors. All qualified with Royal Life Saving Sociaty or Surf Lifesaving GB, NVBLGQ Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach lifesaver and International Surfing Association (ISA) coach awards.
• Small group sizes.
• Available to anyone who has had a full surf lesson with us.
• Excellent value. ONLY £28.00 for 2 hours.
• 3 people required for us to run a session on a date of your chosing. (Individuals can join other bookings).
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for activities in Borth or Ynyslas, depending on the best surfing conditions for the day. We can also operate at other locations along the mid Wales coast for larger bookings, schools, clubs and groups. Find out more. 07976 061 514. Email:
View our fleet of
£28.00 pp. All equipment included.
Please note these sessions are only available to those who have had previous lessons with us.
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.
Minimum age 7 and able to swim 50m. Pre-booking is essential. Full