Improvers Surf Practice Sessions
AberAdventures can really help your path from beginner, to experienced surfer.
Improver practice sessions are available to anyone who has had a full surf lesson with us. Hire all the equipmnent and still get some coaching from one of our expert coaches, without the full lesson format.
Improver practice sessions focus on:
• Meeting the needs, goals and aspirations of every individual. Improving paddling technique and timing. Fast effective pop up techniques. Feet and body positioning. Learning how to turn. Surfing etiquette and maybe catching an unbroken wave or two, (if conditions allow).
• Adhering to strict safety guidelines, we are regulated by the Surf Schools Alliance and the International Surfing Association.
• Our instructors are professional, friendly and welcoming experts. All qualified with NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surfcoach Lifesaver award and ISA coach awards.
• Small group sizes.
• Available to anyone who has had a full surf lesson with us.
• Excellent value. ONLY £27.50 for 2 hours.
• Only a booking of 2 required for us to run a session. (Individuals can join other bookings).
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for activities in Borth or Ynyslas, depending on the best surfing conditions for the day. We can also operate at other locations along the mid Wales coast for larger bookings, schools, clubs and groups. Find out more. 07976 061 514. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our fleet of rental and school surfboards
£27.50 pp. All equipment included.
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.