"An excellent lesson – everything is provided so you just turn up. Simon is an excellent teacher – professional, patient, encouraging and good-humoured. You get a lot of time in the water and learn so much. I left feeling invigorated and full of enthusiasm for more." Julie.
Learn To Surf
Learning to surf with AberAdventures is an experience of a lifetime.
We believe in giving everyone the best possible experience by:
• Coaching to meet the needs, goals and aspirations of every individual.
• Price includes good quality equipment. Warm UK winter wetsuit, wetsuit boots and Surfing GB approved surfboard.
• Adhering to strict safety guidelines. Regulated by the Surf Schools Alliance and the International Surfing Association.
• Having professional, friendly, welcoming expert instructors. All qualified with NARS Beach Lifeguard and ISA/Surfing GB coach awards.
• Having small group sizes for the 2 to 2 1/2 hour lesson and learning as part of a group or if you prefer with a private lesson.
• Delivering essential information on beach, board and water safety, hazard identification and emergency protocols, to help you stay safe in future visits
to the coast.
Quiet beaches, mellow waves in a stunning location backed by the Cambrian mountains and Snowdonia National Park. Abundant wildlife. We often see Seals, Dolphins and even the occasional Otter.
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for activities in Borth or Ynyslas, depending on the best surfing conditions for the day. We can also operate at other locations along the mid Wales coast for larger bookings, schools, clubs and groups.
Find out more. 07976 061 514. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*£35.00 pp. All equipment included.
*Discounts available. See our special offers.
Minimum age 7 and able to swim 25m. Pre-booking is essential. Full terms and conditions.
*Pre-booking is essential for all our activities