"Took a private lesson with SIMON. Outstanding! Simply outstanding. Not my first lesson but Simon picked up quickly on my level - strengths and weaknesses and developed a lesson to move me forward. Very supportive and encouraging. Great Fun,The following afternoon I had a lengthy practise session once again with Simon. Superb. Cannot recommend Simon and his company highly enough. I am already planning further private lessons and practise sessions." Tim.
1:1 lessons on quiet beaches, mellow waves, in a stunning location backed by the Cambrian mountains and Snowdonia National Park.
• 1:1 private lessons. These guarantee just you and one of our highly qualified instructors, for a 2 to 2 1/2 hour lesson. We aim to give you continuous
feedback and improvement tips. Available for first time surfers to competition level and Stand Up Paddle board lessons.
• Available for families and small groups too.
• Regulated by the Surf Schools Alliance and the International Surfing Association. We adhere to strict safety guidelines.
• Professional, friendly, welcoming expert instructors. All qualified with NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach life saving awards and ISA surf coach awards.
• Delivering essential information on beach, board and water safety, hazard identification and emergency protocols, to help you stay safe in future visits to
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for activities in Borth or Ynyslas, depending on the best surfing conditions for the day. We can also operate at other locations along the mid Wales coast for larger bookings, schools, clubs and groups. Find out more. 07976 061 514. Email: email@example.com
Minimum age 7 and able to swim 25m. Pre-booking is essential. Full terms & conditions.
View our fleet of rental and school surfboards
*Pre-booking is essential for all our activities