Even a website reciprocal link can help boost SEO ratings online.
Private Surf Lessons
1:1 lessons on quiet beaches, mellow waves, in a stunning location backed by the Cambrian mountains and Snowdonia National Park.
Affiliated to the Welsh Surfing Federation as an approved surf and paddle board school. We adhere to strict safety guidelines.
• 1:1 private lessons. These guarantee just you and one of our highly qualified instructors, for a 2 to 2 1/2 hour lesson. We aim to give you continuous feedback and improvement tips. Available for first time surfers to competition level and Stand Up Paddle board lessons.
• Available for families and small groups too.
• We adhere to strict safety guidelines.
• Professional, friendly, welcoming expert instructors. All qualified with Royal Life Saving Sociaty or Surf Lifesaving GB, NVBLGQ Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach lifesaver and International Surfing Association (ISA) coach awards.
• Delivering essential information on beach, board and water safety, hazard identification and emergency protocols, to help you stay safe in future visits to the coast.
Please get in touch to arrange your private lesson, we can find a date to suit your requirements.
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for activities in Borth or Ynyslas, depending on the best surfing conditions for the day. We can also operate at other locations along the mid Wales coast for larger bookings, schools, clubs and groups. Find out more. 07976 061 514. Email:
Minimum age 7 and able to swim 50m. Pre-booking is essential.
View our fleet of
To book drop us a message with your details
07976 061 514
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.
"Took a private lesson with SIMON. Outstanding! Simply outstanding. Not my first lesson but Simon picked up quickly on my level - strengths and weaknesses and developed a lesson to move me forward. Very supportive and encouraging. Great Fun,The following afternoon I had a lengthy practise session once again with Simon. Superb. Cannot recommend Simon and his company highly enough. I am already planning further private lessons and practise sessions." Tim.