"My daughters have surf lessons every week with Aber Adventures and they LOVE it! Lovely people, great equipment very patient and thorough! Highly recommended!" Francesca
May Lesson start times.
5th May - 2.00pm
12th May - 2.30pm
19th May - 2.00pm
26th May - 9.30am
June Lesson start times.
2nd June - 1.30pm
9th June - 9.30am
16th June - 1.00pm
23rd June - 10.30am
30th June - 12.30pm
Available to all young people aged 7-17
Running every Saturday (conditons depending), year round. A club aimed at all levels of young surfers from learning to surf, improving surfing skills and techniques or high level coaching at a cost that won't break the bank.
• Coaching to meet the needs, goals and aspirations of every individual.
• Good quality equipment. Warm UK winter wetsuit, wetsuit boots, (gloves November to April) and surfboard.
• Adhering to strict safety guidelines. Regulated by theSurf Schools Alliance and the International Surfing Association.
• Professional, friendly, welcoming expert instructors. All qualified with NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach lifesaver and ISA coach awards.
• Delivering essential information on beach, board and water safety, hazard identification and emergency protocols, to help them stay safe on future visits to
• Low cost. Only £13.00 per person for a 1 hour lesson. (Minimum booking for 4 lessons only, £52.00)
• The opportunity to take part in the Welsh Surfing Federation Junior Surfer Scheme. (Launching later in 2017, details to follow).
• Easy online enrolment. Sign up weekly and pay online, prior to the lesson.
• A wonderful opportunity for young surfers to meet others and form new friendships across the local area and further afield.
Quiet beaches, mellow waves in a stunning location backed by the Cambrian mountains and Snowdonia National Park. Abundant wildlife. We often see Seals, Dolphins and even the occasional Otter.
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for activities in Borth or Ynyslas, depending on the best surfing conditions for the day.
Minimum age 7 and able to swim 25m. Pre-booking is essential. Full terms and conditions. NB. Individulas are welcome, but due to the low cost of these lesson, we do need a minimum of 4 participants to run. If numbers are too low, then we will re-schedule for another Saturday. Minimum booking 4 lessons, payment in advance.