“The coaches at Aber Adventures made every wave seem catch-able for the pupils at Penglais. Their flat water contingency plans were so much fun, some pupils forgot they'd come to the lesson to surf! Our pupils left the 6 week lesson blocks confident in water safety and proud of their achievements. They developed new bonds and friendships across the year groups within school and all left with the amazing ability to stand on a surf board! Cheers guys! Can't wait for the summer term surf sesh!” Mr Fisher. Ysgol Penglais.
School, Club, University, Charity and youth group Surf Lessons.
Surf lesson packages, beginner to advanced, tailor made to meet your needs and budget.
• Exclusive special rates. Tailor made packages to suit budget and group goals.
• One off surf lessons for visiting schools on field trips and activity weeks.
• Surf lessons for young people with disabilities. Please visit the Surfrider Club page.
• Regulated by the Surf Schools Alliance and the International Surfing Association, we adhere to strict safety guidelines.
• All instructors are SLAS NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach life saver awards and ISA surf coach award qualified.
• Full liability insurance, risk assessments, NOP,EAP's, instructor qualifications and DBS checks are available for you to view on request.
• Available for groups of 4 - 24 per lesson. (We can run multiple lessons per day, for bigger groups).
• iAM bands scheme coming 2018.
• Currently running after school surf lessons, activity weeks and 5x60 activities for Ysgol Uwchradd Tywyn, Ysgol Penglais and Ysgol Penweddig
(Aberystwyth), Ysgol Bro Hyddgen (Machynlleth) and Ysgol Y Gader (Dolgellau) and year round, weekly lessons for Aberystwyth University.
Minimum age 7 and able to swim 25m. Pre-booking is essential. Full terms & conditions.
View our fleet of rental and school surfboards
To get your school, club or university involved, please drop us a line. 07976 061 514. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org