School, Club, Charity and youth group Surf Lessons.
Surf lesson packages, beginner to advanced, tailor made to meet your needs and budget.
• Exclusive special rates. Tailor made packages to suit budget and group goals.
• One off surf lessons for visiting schools on field trips and activity weeks.
• Surf lessons for young people with disabilities. Please visit our Surfrider Club page.
• Regulated by the Surf Schools Alliance and the International Surfing Association, we adhere to strict safety guidelines.
• All instructors are SLAS NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach life saver awards and ISA surf coach award qualified.
• Full liability insurance, risk assessments, NOP, EAP's, instructor qualifications and DBS checks are available for you to view on request.
• Available for groups of 4 - 24 per lesson. (We can run multiple lessons per day, for bigger groups).
• iAM bands scheme coming 2018.
• Currently running after school surf clubs and activity weeks for pupils from Ysgol Uwchradd Tywyn, Ysgol Penglais and Ysgol Penweddig (Aberystwyth), Ysgol Bro Hyddgen (Machynlleth), Ysgol Y Gader (Dolgellau), Ysgol Dyffryn Dulas (Corris), Ysgol Uwchradd Llanidloes, Ysgol Gynradd Llanidloes.
Minimum age 7 and able to swim 25m. Pre-booking is essential. Full terms & conditions.
To get your school, club or group invloved, please drop us a line. 07976 061 514. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.
"We used AberAdventures for a 2 hour primary school lesson. Unbelievable fun for both adults and kids. Perfect wetsuits and boots provided for all sizes. Fab boards and brilliant down to earth staff. We had such an amazing time with many memories made. Thank you." Nikki (Norbury)