Join Surfrider Club.
A surfing club dedicated to young people with disabilities.
• Fully funded by Ceredigion Actif.
• AberAdventures is an Insport Ribbon award holder. This shows our commitment to inclusive opportunites for people with disabilities.
• Lessons provided by our expert staff, who are fully qualified SLSGB NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach life saver awards and ISA surf coach award qualified.
• A unique opportunity to get invloved with surfing.
• All equipment porvided for the surfer and helper.
• Lessons run in Borth, meeting in front of Borth Lifeboat Station. More info
Minimum age 11 and must have a dedicated in water helper available for in water support.
To get involved, please drop us a line. 07976 061 514. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require changing facilities, please let us know in advance, so we can arrange them for you.
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.