University Surf Clubs
Discounted surf lessons for University Surf Clubs.
Running every Saturday (conditons depending), year round. Discounted surf lessons for University Surf Clubs starting from just £13.00 per person. This includes all the equipment.
• Coaching to meet the needs, goals and aspirations of every individual.
• Good quality equipment. Warm UK winter wetsuit, wetsuit boots, (gloves November to April) and surfboard applicable to your level of surfing.
• Adhering to strict safety guidelines. Regulated by theSurf Schools Alliance and the International Surfing Association.
• Professional, friendly, welcoming expert instructors. All qualified with NARS Beach Lifeguard/Surf coach lifesaver and ISA coach awards.
• Delivering essential information on beach, board and water safety, hazard identification and emergency protocols, to help them stay safe on future visits to the beach.
• Low cost. Only £13.00 per person for a 1 hour lesson, (unpaid club members £16.00).
• Easy online enrolment. Sign up weekly and pay online, prior to the lesson.
Quiet beaches, mellow waves in a stunning location backed by the Cambrian mountains and Snowdonia National Park. Abundant wildlife. We often see Seals, Dolphins and even the occasional Otter.
Based in the Aberystwyth area, we are mobile and meet for activities in Borth or Ynyslas, depending on the best surfing conditions for the day.
*Must be able to swim 25m. Pre-booking is essential. Full Due to the low cost of these lesson, we do need a minimum of 4 participants to run. If numbers are too low, then we will re-schedule for another Saturday.
Pre-booking is essential for all our activities.